(3) some stamens
(4) some green thick wires and fine wires
(5) Paint the flowers with Pintura yellow and pinta perla gold, 3 flowers were painted full color, another only flower petals.
(6) Emboss petals with embossing tool large ball.
(7) Emboss middle part in frontage with embossing tool large ball.
(8) Glue two flowers together.
(10) The stamens pass through the holes, the roots spread perga-glue.
(11) fix the thick wire and stamens together with double-sided tape.
(12) paint leaves with pinture green and pinta perla copper, emboss leaves with embossing tool extra large ball.
(13) emboss leaf vein in frontage.
(14) fix fine wire and leaf with perga-glue.
(16)Fix 3 flowers and six leaves together with double-sided tape.
(18) Another is painted with pintura bordeaux red, of course you can make any color.
(19)Dorse red with dorso oil inside small heart, and perforate double half herat lines with perforating tool 2-needle, trace word with T white, and emboss with embossing tool large ball.
(20)cut along 2-needle perforations, and fold the fold lines.
(21) fix all hearts. Finishes!
(22) you can see how to make the frame at http://amanda-craft.blogspot.com/2009/07/mini-ellipse-card.html
With perforating tools 5-needle and semi-circle: according to pattern (pattern A)
With embossing tool extra small ball:dots between 5-nedle perforations (pattern A)
With embossing too star and 4mm star: according to pattern (pattern A)
With perforationg tools 5-needle and semi-circle: a second time according to pattern (pattern A)
Cut along 5-needle and semi-circle perforations.